GITTALIFE COMPANY VISION
GITTALIFE is an owner operated business.
The goal of this business is to offer an alternative service that focuses on the patient rather than on a specific technique.
The aim is to provide high quality remedial massage treatments for complex and chronic health conditions.
If you are looking for relaxation or couples massage, please seek treatment elsewhere.
Gitta, the business owner, has a broad range of experience in various sectors of the health care industry and tries to apply this knowledge during her sessions.
Each clinical therapy session incorporates a variety of techniques that are adapted to the individual client.
Due to the complexity of the problems addressed during each treatment, session times range from 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours or longer as may be recommended.
This means that only a limited amount of appointments are available each day.
The extended treatment duration with each appointment aims to achieve profound treatments results. Ideally these should be noticeable within the first two sessions, dependent upon the patient’s responsiveness to the techniques used.
Terms & Conditions
- To guarantee an appointment at your preferred time during the week or weekend, advanced bookings are essential. Please phone to book your appointment.
- Late evening and early morning appointments as well as flexible times during the weekends are available for the convenience of clients who prefer appointments outside normal working hours.
- To ensure sufficient appointment availability for all clients, sessions must either be prepaid 48 hours in advance or when making the appointment.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling of an appointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If an appointment is missed and was booked under a gift voucher, it cannot be rescheduled. It will be voided in lieu of the fee.